Thursday 5 December 2013

The blog fashion tag.

Tag: The fashion blog

Hello my lovelies so today I'm doing the fashion tag designed especially for bloggers! I firstly want to say that my style does change depending on the season whether it's summer or winter etc. I'd imagine we're all like that so I'm going to answer the questions as my style right now, and just so you all know it is autumn here in the UK or Fall as some of you lovely Americans may call it:) 
So after that loveeeeely ramble lets jump right in:)

1) who is your fashion role model? 
So I think there's two people who spring to mind who In my eyes never make a fashion mistake and that is Fearne Cotton and Zoe(lla) Sugg I think they both just have the most amazing style and I always look at them in awe! I'm pretty sure that everything suits them because I honestly can't think of an occasion were I thought "eurg hate what Fearne's wearing" or "Oh no Zoe that was a bad choice." So well done ladies and PS can I please have your wardrobes?;) hehe 








































  2) How would you describe your style? 
I don't think I could tag my style because I like a wide variety of clothing and it really  depends on the occasion, but I would say my style is quite casual I'm not the type that would wear heels shopping. Although that looks great on some people I'm just not one of them. But having said that I love "pretty" clothes. I'm most likely to be seen in skinny jeans and a jumper. This is one of my favourite jumpers at the moment the detailing is just so beautiful. It has pearls and small Jewell's and the shoulders are cut out. It's from Miss Selfridge and cost me £39.


3) What is you favourite: Jeans, sunglasses or heels? 
This answer is easy for me although I love them all, but one definitely jumps out at me and it's jeans!!! I keep my favourite pair of Lacoste sunglasses in my car, but usually forget to put them on my head:/ and although I love heels and have far too many pairs (although still not enough) I don't wear them on a regular basis. But jeans are my fashion staple, they have to be skinny jeans but I just feel that they compliment my figure more than leggings or jeggings and well a pair of black skinny jeans?? You just cant go wrong.

4) What inspired you to blog about fashion? 
Well I love all things beauty related makeup, fashion, health, nails etc. it's just something which I have a soft spot for, and I don't recommend this but unfortunately most of my wages are spent on clothes, it's just a love of mine. After getting into watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs I could spend all my evening just on the beauty related social media sites and it really inspired me to do it myself. I don't think I'm quite brave enough to film, but I am loving writing my blog:)

5) What is your favourite fashion store? 
Mine is definitely Miss selfridge I love it and the style is right up my alley. Apart from that I also love Zara and I actually also love Dorothy Perkins. I don't think this shop gets enough hype, but I actually love it and have got some of my favourite items of clothing from there.

6) What is your favourite fabric in clothing? 
I think this is a really bizzare question and I don't particularly have a favourite fabric, but I will say that at the moment I am of course loving knitts for the autumn. Knitted jumpers, hats, scarves the whole Sha-bang. 


7) What are your favourite designers? 
So If I'm honest with you guys I'm not much of a designer type of gal. I'd rather buy 20 items of high street clothing than 1 designer thing. That's just my preference. Make sure you comment saying what you would rather, having said that there is only one which I am OBSESSED with and that's Ted Baker I actually have quite a few things including a large makeup bag, my iPad case, a dress, a few tops and a few other bits. LOVE

8) Who or what inspires your style? 
Like I've said I very much have my own style and never copy anyone else's because I know I have my own body shape for example like I said earlier on I LOVE Zoe's fashion style, however Zoe is beautifully slim and leggings/jeggings really compliment her figure. I am very happy with my figure and would never wish I had anyone else's figure, but it is different to hers. Like Zoe I'm short at 5"3 but I have those lovely curvy latin thighs and wearing leggings is not always the best look for me. So I'd definitely say her and Fearne isnpire my style, but I adapt it to myself. I also just have my own style I love browsing through the shops and just putting things together:) 

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog and finding out a bit more about me! I'm going to start doing an OOTD at least once a week on my twitter so make sure your following me on there @inspirelatin.
I tag you all to do this blog and make sure you comment down below if you do so I an check it out 
If you want to email me you can at inspirelatin@gmail.com
Love Damaris 

No comments:

Post a Comment