Monday 13 January 2014

True red lip stick

Hey guys,

Today I wanted to write about a lipstick I've been loving, it's a red lippy. I've really felt inspired to step out of my comfort zone this winter and wear some darker lip colours like berries and reds, I'm usually one to stick to my neutral "your lips but better" colours, but I've been loving dark lips so much that I've actually been wearing them more often than not.

Since it's already a brave move to wear a rue red we want to make sure it's a great one, at the same time I don't want to spend loads of money on a novelty colour. This Is why I wanted to share the one I've been loving with you. It's the  L'Oreal Color Riche Made for Me Intense Lipstick, it's actually the Cheryl Cole limited edition and ISPs in the colour RED PASSION 461. 


The colour is absolutely stunning and long lasting, like any red its's not a very forgiving colour so a steady hand and good red lip liner is an essential. I have extremely dry lips and most lipsticks seem to just dry them out more and the colour sinks in to the cracks ( think we would all agree that's not a great look) although this lipstick isn't as moisturising as a balm. It's still does the job at making my lips look smooth and luscious. 


If you've just started off using dark or bright colours I'd really suggest having a concealer handy to clean up and make your lips look perfect.:)



Thanks for reading.

Please leave any suggestions of posts you'd like to see down below
Make sure you follow
Follow me on social media
Email me at : inspirelating@gmail.com





4 comments:

  1. What a pretty colour! It looks lovely on you. Definitely going to follow your blog. It looks wonderful. Maybe we can follow each other? xx Tara
    thedaintyduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this color:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this lippie on you! ♥ Following your blog ♥
    Hopefully we can follow each other!
    www.lovelifenlashes.com

    ReplyDelete