Wednesday 1 January 2014

Seven deadly sins - Beauty tags.

Hello my lovelies. 
Today I though I'd do a small beauty tag which is just a bit of lighthearted fun, but will let you you know a bit more about me. So....LETS GO

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
This was really hard to think about because I usually by with a spur of the moment attitude and end up forgetting what it cost. When I went to Italy on holiday I paid regular visit to a beauty shop called Kiko. You can also buy things from them online to just click here to check them out. They MAD sales so I bought tons of things for under £2 I think the cheapest was a nail polish which I bought for £0.50 it was a sugar effect one and to be quite honest I didn't like it:( most expensive beauty item I have is the Dior skin sculpt foundation which is £34. 

2. WRATH: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
For me this is definitely the gold old Rimmel London wake me up foundation. I know this is a beauty blogger classic and I'm sure it's my skin rather than the actual foundation, but sometimes I LOVE it and feel it works great. Other times I find I look TOO "dewy" and feel it too if you know what I mean. Sometimes it just doesn't seem to dry properly and leaves me feeling damp or tacky even with a layer of setting powder over it. Like I said though I think it's probably got more to do with how my skin is on that particular day or time of the month.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 
So I've already mentioned them in this tag, but I've recently bought quite a few products from Kiko and they are honestly the best smelling products ever. Their mineralized blush and their cream velvet blush literally smell like chocolate. (I've thought about eating it many times, but don't worry I haven't.) I also love benefits 15 hour primer it just smells so fresh and amazing. Yummmmm

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 
There's actually two which I really neglect and I shouldn't. The first which I never do is my eyebrows. Don't worry I pluck them haha, I just don't use any powder or pencil on them as much prefer how they look naturally. I also 80% neglect using eyeliner. I only use it with red or dark colour, just due to pure laziness. 

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
This is an easy one for me to answer. It's definitely gel eyeliner. My eyes I feel are my best feature so exaggerating them with a winged liner is what I loooove to do. If I want to look good you will most definitely see me wearing it. 

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 
I'm guessing this means look wise. It's definitely the hair for me. I can't tell you what type of hair I like on a guy as there's many different styles I like. But if a guy has nice hair he's laughing then. 

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
As a beauty obsessed girl I love trying new products. So as far as beauty related gifts come you can't really go wrong, but i do go through phases of wanting different things and at the moment it's definitely the Naked 3 pallet I want to get my hands on. Comment down below if you already have this and what your thoughts are on it. I'm also awaiting Tanya Burr's lips and nails to try them all out. 

So that about wraps it up. 
I tag you all to this tag, so comment down below if you do so I can check it out.



Love Damaris 
xoxo

Follow my blog so you can stay updated with future blogs.
Follow me on social media.
Business enquiries: inspirelatin@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Your dress is so cute! I've planning to do this tag too soon if you want to check it out (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete