Sunday 11 August 2013

Vaseline Spray and go moisturizer Review

Vaseline Spray and Go Review.

What Vaseline Spray and Go say to do.

So Vaseline spray and go is a new product this is probably why i was drawn straight to it and super excited. It comes in a it comes in an aerosol container of 190ml. It says to moisturise in seconds so you can put your clothes straight on, instantly leave skin soft not greasy or sticky, it dispenses evenly with one all over continuous spray. You can purchase this product in Pure aloe, total moisture or in Cocoa Butter ( I purchased the Cocoa Butter one.) 

Appearance.

I really like the look of Vaseline spray and Go I think the name is really clever as stated before and I think it looks really sleek. I prefer the Cocoa Butter one and this is the one I am reviewing because It is the one I have tried. The bottle is brown as you can see from

the images and follows those neutral colours which I really like because It reminds me of natural healthy products. 

What draws you to this product?

Well if you're anything like me the first thing that drew me to this product was the fact that it said NEW;) So to be honest i wasn't particularly looking for a new moisturiser to try out I was queuing up waiting to pay for my other other goods and this was placed tactically in the check outs. So you understand what I am trying to say one of those impulsive buys which you really do because you're bored of waiting. 
Vaseline were very clever in naming their new product Spray and Go as it is obviously going to appeal to anyone that has a busy life style. I'm not going to lie to you the one thing that suffers in my beauty regime is moisturising my body, I just feel i never have the time, especially to wait around for it to dry of. So the idea of this product is just genius, something quick and easy for us hard working ladies. 
I am also a sucker for anything that is Cocoa Butter I know it has some amazing properties, but i just looooooveeeee the way it smells. I purchased this from Boots UK for £4.99 but you can purchase it from any drugstore or even superstore in the beauty department.

What I thought of this product.

So no down to the juicy part we all really care about, was this product any good?
I am going to be completely frank with you, I am not impressed with this product Vaseline have really let us down on this one. Many people write reviews when they love a product and are buzzing because of it, but on this occasion this product didn't give me that buzz.
On spraying I love it it sprays continuously and evenly on to the skin, the smell I love, but then you rub the product into the skin and it all goes down hill from there. This product has a very watered down consistency, it doesn't feel luxurious or creamy. Don't get me wrong I understand that if they want it to spray out of a bottle so evenly then it obviously cannot be a thick creamy consistency, however I feel they have seriously lowered the quality of the product. You won't understand just how watery this product is until you try it yourself.
So you're probably asking yourself : "If the product is so watery then how can it dry in seconds?" well you're right basically It doesn't, I feel that the product takes ages to dry, maybe not necessarily longer than any other body moisturiser, but it does claim to dry in seconds, so that's what you would expect, this in turn defeats the idea of "Spray and Go" which really disappointed me.
On drying this product is lovely! When dry it feels really moisturising and luxurious and leaves you're legs looking soft. I was super happy with the end result, It is just a shame the application is not a nicer experience and the product claims to do things it doesn't ....disappointing.

If you don't have time to read this review.

This section is particularly for those of you which don't want to read a whole blog  post but still want a good idea of what this product is all about, so here we go:

Where can I purchase this product: Any drugstore 
Is it good value for money: £4.99 for a bottle of 190ml I believe it is good value for money.
smell: Cocoa Butter, DELICIOUS
Consistency: Watery - not impressed.
Application: Didn't enjoy application due to the consistency, long drying time.
Am i going to repurchase? No
Rating out of 10: 6/10

You're turn.

Please remember this is just my opinion on the matter and you may love this product. It is very inexpensive, so you're not really loosing anything in trying it out. 
Have you tried it already? What did you think? Please let me know and let me know of any requests you may have:) 

Until next time,
Damaris 

No comments:

Post a Comment