Wednesday 1 January 2014

Graze box

Hello my lovelies. 

I hope you all had a lovely end to 2013 and wish you all the best for this year to come. It will be my first full year blogging which I am really excited about and I have a lot of things planned for this blog in 2014 which I can't wait for. Please make sure you follow my blog so you can stay updated with everything:) 

Well I've recently written a few blogs about graze box and they received a lot of positive feedback and people wanting to know more about, a lot of people also used the discount code which is great. So I though every now and the. I'd keep you updated with what I receive in my box and how I'm liking it etc.

If you don't know what graze box is, it's a company which make guilty free snacks, in the sense that they're either one of your five a day, full of fibre, less the 90 calories etc. each of them have a health benefit, but don't be fooled my loves there's even BROWNIES. Yupe I said it, brownies. This box is £3.89 in the UK  and the includes delivery. Each box brings four different snacks that are especially tailored to you taking into account your likes etc. each box also includes a leaflet explaining the health benefits for the snacks in your box. There's over a 100 snack so you won't get bored easily. 


So this week in my box I recivied: Chocolate pretzel. This was absolutely delicious it's 27g (perfect snack size) portion of salted pretzels with a chocolate sauce to dip in to and it was DEEE lish. 

I also recited applewood smoked beef jerky with tomato relish. This was so tasty, a little too chewy for my liking, but I'll definitely ask for it again.

Black pepper pistachio nuts. I haven't opened these yet, but I am really looking forward to it, neither have I opened tropical daiquiri which is a mixture of dried fruit including mango and pineapple and again I think it'll be a good'n.

So if you want to try out graze biz click here and make sure you use discount code DAMARI7LB for your 1st 5th and 10th box free, but you can cancel at any time.

Thanks for reading
Make sure to follow my blog
Make sure to follow my social media 
Business enquiries: inspirelatin@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I would really like to try it! & the snacks you got sound yummy too. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. They were all delicious. If you want to use my discount code you can try it out completely free x

      Delete