Monday 6 January 2014

Real techniques blush brush

Hello my lovelies,

I hope you're all well and having a great start to the year.
Today's blog post is to share how excited I am to have bought my first Real techniques brush. I know these are a statement in every beauty addicts collection. I actually had never purchased one though, although hearing tons about I just thought. "I don't need another brush, I have tons of Eco tools brushes. Why would I need anymore?" Boy was I wrong a girl can never have too many brushes. 

After wandering in my local Boots I started looking at the different sets and realised they are no were near as expensive as I expected considering how high up in everyone's list they are. I ended up buying the blush brush which was £9.99 to give it a go, but I'm definitely going to go back and buy a set as they're amazing value for money. They're core collection set comes with four brushes: detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, face brush and contour brush. They're all really high quality brushes and come in at an amazing £21.99 I'd be silly not to right? They also currently have a limited edition  duo fibre set which I'm eye balling. It brings three brushes for face, contour and eyes, it's duo fibres means it works with any consistency makeup: powder, creamy or liquid. 

The brushed look beautiful and they're designed by Samantha Chapman who we all know and love. They're super soft and I feel they really pick up the product well with hardly any fall out. So jw as really exicited to try this out and can't wait to get myself some more.

Have you tried the real techniques brushes? Which one is your favourite?

Thanks for reading guys.
Make sure you follow me on social media like twitter: inspire_latin
Email me: inspirelatin@gmail.com
Please follow this blog to stay updated.

Love Damaris
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment