Monday 30 December 2013

Rose gold watch


Hello my lovelies.
This is just a short blog post as I wanted to show you all a gift I received from my mum and am absolutely in love with. It's a rose gold watch from Fossil. I believe it's the stella bracelet. 

I've been wanting a rose gold watch for a really long time now and have been deciding between Fossil, Michael Kors or even a Ted Baker one. I didn't really mind which "brand" I had because they're all so beautiful, but Michael Kors is a lot more expensive.

So my mum surprised me with this stunning watch and it's exactly what I wanted. I usually wear very simple bracelets, so for me something like this is quite bulky, but I just think it is such a statement and so classic, but the face that it's rose gold gives it such a feminine and modern touch.

I have been obsessed with rose gold lately, I think it's due to the fact that Ted Baker use a lot of rose gold detailing in their classic collection and as some of my regular readers may know I am a tad obsessed with Ted Baker. I'm constantly looking on Etsy for unique rose gold pieces of jewelery. For those of you who don't know Etsy is an online shop were independent sellers sell their own products, as the majority of things are hand made you can find some really unique and different pieces on there. To check it out just click here.

So I'll leave you with some pictures of my new found love:)



Thanks for reading.
Make sure you follow my blog.
Follow me on social media
Business enquiries : inspirelatin@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Ohh it's so pretty! I've always wanted a Rose Gold Watch. You can wear it with anything!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete