Monday 2 December 2013

November Favourites

Hello my lovelies and welcome to blog for another post! I realise I've been posting a lot lately, but I've been really motivate to write and there's loads I want to share with you do I'm making the 
most of it.
So getting into the actual theme of the blog! I can't believe another month has passed and almost another year!
I've tried and loved a few things this month ad thought I would share some of my favourites with you!!:) so with outs further a due lets get straight in to it. 
One of my absolute favourites at the moment is the maybeline gel liner in black! This is an all time favourite of mine but I thought it definitely deserved a little shout out! I've been using the gel line for well over a year now and have almost taken it for granted until I decided to give it a break and realised I just couldn't go with out it! It's AMAZING and this little guy does not receive nearly as much credit as it deserves. I can not say enough good things about it. It's definitely the easiest eye liner to apply and it so way to customise the line to exactly how you want it. I find that some eye liners they are either fine or not and it's hard to get an in between. It's also so smooth to apply and is jet black. It looks absolutely flawless:) definitely check here if you want to check it out.

So my next favourite is the lasting finish colour rush crayons by rimmel London I did mention these in my rimmel vs clinique blog if you haven't seen that click here, but the more I use them the more I fall in love with them I have the colours 600 on fire which is a stunning coral colour and I also have the colour 220 rumor has it which is my favourite it's a stunning berry colour you can build it up for a really intense colour or if you wear it light handed it's a lovely pink berry colour! I think they have about 6 or 7 different colours out and I think this weekend I'm going I go back and purchase the rest, because I just love them. They're again so easy to apply with a smooth finish! I have really dry lips and find that most lip sticks sink into the cracks looking horrible!:( but these are actually really hydrating AND if that wasn't enough the colour lasts all day!!! AMAZING 
 I've also been loving coconut oil this month! My mum bought me a pot of it and I honestly didn't know what to use it for so after doing some blog searching;) I began using it pretty much everywhere! I use it to moisturise my legs which are unfortunately really dry? I sometimes use it to remove eye makeup, and lately I've been using it on my hair! I refuse to cut my hair and have a few split ends here and there but the cold English weather has definitely had an effect on it as the ends especially are so dry and actually quite straw like! So I've been taking a bit of cocunut oil letting it melt in the palm of my hand and putting it in the ends of my hair, getting my beauty sleep an washing it in the morning, this has been working a treat:) (if you have any more home remedies to fix my dry/split ends please comment below) 
 
I've also been loving the No7 cleansing water which again I've been using to death, I've been using it to remove my makeup(even eye makeup) as it seems to just dissolve my makeup and in days that I'm not wearing any makeup (trust me those days exist) or in the mornings I've just been applying it to my face with a cotton pad I will admit I've not noticed any drastic changes to my skin, but it does leave it feeling lovely and fresh! Wahaaaay we like that feeling!
Lastly but not least of course I'm going to through in two things which aren't beauty related, but I've still been loving this month, one of which is candles and fairy lights! I love having the lights off the candles burning and my fairy lights on it just makes me feel so warm and cosy:) one of my favourite scents is orchid and sweet cocunut! But Yankee candle have a new wood wick collection which I cannot wait to try! 
So those are all of my favourites. Leave me a comment down below if your done a favourites blo so I can check it out.
Also follow me on twitter @Inspire 
Make sure you follow my blog 
And if you like to email me Inspirelatin@gmail.com
Love Damaris


1 comment:

  1. I love candles! I have tagged you to do a Christmas tag over on my blog! Xx

    www.mimislittlelifeythings.blogspot.co.uk
    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete