Wednesday 8 January 2014

Pandora gift.

Hello my lovelies,
Today is just a small post to share some beautiful gifts I recieved from my lovely Dad. I was so overwhelmed by it that I just had to share it with. You've probably guessed what it is by the title of this post. There were two gifts which came packaged beautifully in a Pandora gift bag. Just the gift bag itself was so beautiful and made me feel extremely special. 

I then carefully loosened the ribbon to find two small boxes inside. (All this time I was jumping with excitement.) I opened one of the boxes to reveal the most stunning ring. It's a very simple silber ring with a Decmber birthstone in it. Now to be quite honest I was born in November not in December, but my Dad knows that I am absolutely obsessed with Turquoise which is the birth stone of Decemeber. It is by far my favourite stone and I have a pendant which I wear all the time which is also a turquoise stone. The ring fits perfectly and I was over the moon.

The exciting thing was that there was still another box to open. In this box it had matching earrings to the ring , again with the December birth stone. This little set from Pandora is absolutely beautiful, I feel that it adds a little splash of colour, but it's honestly so simple and classic. The earrings are really small and therefore easy to wear with any outfit. I loved this gift so much and can really tell that it's going to be a staple in jewelry on a daily basis, as it's just so wearable, but extremely elegant.

As I said I was very fortunate to be bought this stunning duo as a gift by my lovely Dad, but if you are wanting to buy it for yourself or as a gift they're both available at most Pandora stores or at Pandora online, they're often out of stock and I know my Dad had real difficulty getting his hands on it, but you can sign up to be sent an email when in stock. Unfortunately they're not sold as a set. The Decemeber birthstone (turquoise) ring is £40 and the December birthstone earring is £45. This was honestly such a special gift for me and a thank my Dad a million times for it!!:) 

What's your birthstone? Do you like it or prefer another months? 

Thanks for reading,
Make sure to follow my blog,
Follow me on social media,
Email me: inspirelatin.blogspot.com

Damaris 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment