Friday 29 November 2013

Clinique V Rimmel London

Clinique V Rimmel London




Clinique chubby stick in the colour mighty mimosa

So the Clinique Chubby sticks have been around for a while now and I always eye them up, but at £17 each I always think about it twice, but I had to be true to myself and give my heart what it wants;) so I purchased a Clinique Chubby stick in the colour Mighty mimosa which looks like a very beautiful and wearable pink colour. Clinique never dissapoint with their packaging and making you feel like you have a special product, but on this occassion I'm unfortunately not impressed with Clinque and it really makes me sad to say it, but I have found a dupe to the Clinique chubby sticks. The dupe i find is a lot more pigmented, lasts a lot longer and on the MASSIVE plus side its about £10 cheaper.
So I found the clinique chubby stick very moisturising and keeps my lips feeling amazing for ages which I love, because I do have really dry lips and I find it difficult to find lipsticks that look great on my lips as most of the just dry my lips up and sinks into the cracks (yummy right). But if I'm quite honest the moisture is pretty much the only good thing I found about the chubby sticks:( I firstly noticed that it isn't very pigmented at all, it's very sheer and you can hardly see it. It is also very glittery which I am not a huge fan of. I generally just wasn't impressed with the colour pay off. Being clinique it's obviously not a BAD product and I will still wear it for day to day use, but I was expecting more from it and I think it is deffinitely not worth the price.




Lasting finish colour rush in the
colour 220 Rumour has it

So after my little moan about the chubby stick don't feel disheartened, it doesn't mean you cant have a lip crayon in fact you can have one which in my opinion is much better and big thumbs up that it's a hell of a lot cheaper and it's the lasting finish colour rush in the colour 220 Rumour has it which is a gorgeous dark pink. This colour is HIGHLY pigmented and it will literally last you all day, I reapplied it during the day once or twice to keep it looking sharp and crisp, but even if you didn't the colour would still last, in fact I swatched it on my hand and had trouble getting it off;/ hehe.
Theses two things are really the highlights of the product (the colour pay off, and how long it lasts, just in case you didn't catch that in between my ramble), but also the fact that it only costs £7 is amazing and I can assure you that I will be going back in to the drugstore and purchasing some more:)
A little swatch of the two colours
I'm pretty sure you can
guess which one is
which
I hope you liked this short and sweet blog post and review on the products. Make sure you follow so that you can stay connected to my blogs.
Make sure you stay connected
Twitter: Inpsirelatin
Big hugs to you all
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment