Saturday 28 December 2013

Loreal nude magique eau de teint review

Hello my lovelies.
So today I'm reviewing a Loreal foundation which this year has crept its way in to every beauty bloggers heart and that is the Loreal nude magique eau de teint. I've been using this product for a couple of months now and feel really happy with it. So I thought why not share some of my thoughts on it. Get a cuppa and enjoy:) 
I was actually really confused with this foundation when it first came out because a lot of American youtubers and beauty bloggers were raving about it and in the USA it looks just as above but I believe it's called liquid powder, I could never see that in the drugstore so I settled for this one haha. I'm Pretty sure they are exactly the same, just with different names. Comment down below if you know what that's all about.  Anyway when I first got it I was quite sceptical as I shook the bottle and it's pure liquid in there, it literally sounded like water, I thought "this definitely is not going to work for me" but hey I gave it a shot anyway and am so glad I did.
Like I said it is pure liquid and that's actually one of its selling points being that it's as water and as light as a feather. Which is very true I love wearing this on days that I want to look "fresh"  but am still not feeling up to meeting the world bare face, or on those no makeup, makeup days. It is just perfect for those days and it blends perfectly in to the skin and feels so weightless, it's one of the only foundations  I feel I don't need to apply everywhere. I apply some on my forehead and chin as I have blemish scarring and a tiny bit to my cheeks to cancel out some of the redness, but I don't feel I need to cover everything. The finish is flawless and so natural, with coverage being light to medium but definitely buildable. It's not a foundation I'd wear for a flawless face on a night out or special occasion, but for natural days it's perfect. I have it in the colours 140 and 150
Like I said it feels like you're literally not wearing anything which I love,I have very oily skin and with the nude magique I very rarely feel oily. I will say though I'm not sure if that's a particularly good thing because It does smell like alcohol, so makes me wonder if it's drying on the skin. Although I haven't personally noticed any drying, it seems to cancel out my oily skin perfectly.


It also has an SPF 18 in it which although this time of year isn't particularly needed it's always handy, especially as I can tell this is one I will love wearing in the summer. 


If you are interested in buying it, it's currently on sale at feel unique.com for £4.99 BARGAIN.
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried this foundation and what you think.


Thanks for reading,
Damaris 
xoxox


For business enquiries email me at inspirelatin@gmail.com
Twitter: inspire_latin 

No comments:

Post a Comment