Sunday 22 December 2013

Benefit's Watt's up dupe


Benefit Watt's up dupe

Hello my lovelies. Today I'm writing to you about one of my all time favourite products. Benefit's Watt's up. It's always on my face whether it's for an every day 'work' look or for a night out. It's a product which is so versatile and is always in my handbag. Although not on the cheap side it does last an extremely long time which in my books actually makes it great value for money. 

A highlighter is one of my favourite makeup statements, it just brightens you're face up. I especially love using it just under my brown bone, or on my cheek bone just above my blusher, but there are so many types of highlighters it can be difficult to know which one is best for you. Liquid highlighters, Mac also do some gorgeous powder highlighter, but my absolute favourite is Benefit's Watt's up which I'm sure you all know and love! is a cream stick highlighter. It's absolutely beautiful with a glisten, it's creamy texture makes it super easy to blend and looks so natural. It does unfortunately cost £24.50 but it does last you ages I've had mine since the summer using it basically every day and have hardly made a dent.

So I've made pretty clear I think it's good value for money, but in these hard days we all appreciate a good bargain. So when I went shopping with my mum to buy her some new makeup I was impressed to find a highlighter by No7 in exactly the same format as Watt's up in a creamy stick form.

The No7 Radiance glow highlighter comes in at an amazing £9 and it's honestly just as good as wat's app.

The colours are very slightly different as watts up has more of a gold undertone and No7 has more of a pink underton, but when blended into my skin I honestly can't tell the difference.

I usually apply watts up onto my finger and from then blend it into my brow bone, but No7 actually have formulated it with a rounded edge which does make application a bit easier. It's true that watts up comes with a blending sponge on the other end, but I honestly have never used it.

I'm not going to stop loving Watts up and it is a product which I will always recommend, however I do think the No7 radiance glow is an AMAZING dupe. I have a feeling it may just be in their Christmas collection (correct me if I'm wrong) but it has been out of stock lots lately, so make sure you get your hands on it.

Thanks for reading 
Lots of love 
Damaris 
xoxox



Contact me by email: inspirelatinf@gmail.com
Twitter/ @Inspirelatin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment