Thursday 14 November 2013

Autumn/winter essentials - trousers

Autumn/winter essentials - Trousers

Hello my lovelies so winter is here Autumn is definitely arrived in the UK and it is not my favourite season lets say, my Latin blood definitely prefers the het and in terms of fashion I much prefer lace dresses, feminine shorts and beautiful sandals, but that is not an option when it's 3 degrees outside:( I also find that in the cold months I almost lose my sense of style as I'm just drowned under layers of tops, cardigans, jumpers and to to pot off a huge coat, but this year I though I a going to be different. I am going to embrace the Autumn fashion and I am loving it! I thought I needed some inspiration so I jumped straight on to YouTube and started watching some of my favourite youtubers/ beauty gurus and inspiration is just what I found! There are loads of autumn videos out there at the moments from hauls to one of my personal favourite: look books" Zoe or Zoella has filmed a particularly fabulous autumn look book which I really recommend watching. If you don't know who Zoe is then you've obviously been living under a rock, but don't worry just Click here to watch her autumn look book and prepare to fall in love.
 So I thought to really embrace the Autumn fashion I will write a series of blogs of my autumn essentials. In each blog of this series I will concentrate on a beauty staple be it fashion or more makeup related which I am loving for this season. So let's get started In this blog I am concentrating on trousers.
I look which I am loving for the Autumn is one which has gone In and out of trend over the last couple of years and that is leggings! A few years ago it felt like the whole nation was obsessed with leggings everyone and there mothers sister's aunty's friend was was wearing them. This was until we finally looked in the mirror and turned around WOW yupe your thighs have been have displayed this whole time(and every other wobbly bit.) I have rarely worn leggings since as I suddenly found the most unflattering things you could decide to put on your legs! This Autumn however I feel that leggings are back on trend and thank goodness they're much thicker and generally better quality, so no more see through material.
There have been some styles in particular that I am loving and thought I would share with you. 

This style on the left is definitely one of my favourites and that is the leather style leggings, which I would have never dreamed of wearing, but here I am sat in them and I absolutely I love them. These particular one are from Zara online which you can Click here to see and they cost £29.99. I feel that Zara do some of the best leggings and skinny trousers. I appreciate that £30 may be a tad on the pricey side for a pair of leggings, but trust me if you can invest in some of these then you won't regret it and they will last you a life time. I love wearing them with baggy tops or loose fitting jumpers and they look great with a pair of vans trainers or ankle boots. They're also perfect they dress down casually and even a bit grudge or dress up with a pair of ankle heels. So this is one example of leggings/treggings that I am LOVING, but that's not it there are so many styles of leggings which are right on trend I also loving the pixie pants or at least the style. You probably know genuine pixie pants are ridiculously expensive but luckily there are some amazing look a likes or dupes. Again I think Zara do the best quality, but there are other options such as Next or Asos which have some  amazing clothes in store or for those of you who haven't got access to these shops they do international shipping. (Great news, but dangerous for our bank account) 


So here on you're right is another one of my autumn essentials in the trousers department and that is statement jeans or trousers. Really this has been on trend through the summer too but obviously the colours have darkened and personally I love it! It. Is one of my signature looks. Don't worry this pair is still in shops and again they are from Zara for £29.99. I know I'm obsessed with Zara at the moment right haha. Don't worry though there are other lovely ones about. One of my favourites is the famous Ted Baker oil paint trousers they're a more expensive £119 ute they are stunning and trust will last you a life time, but if your more a high street kinda gal don't worry there are some fab ones in Oasis, Asos and even Primark. I'm loving this look I think it's quite obvious that it's usually worn with a plain top or jumper although celebs have been seen wearing  the Ted Baker trousers with matching top, but foe me it's just a bit too much .
I'm loving mixing up with different types of trousers and leggings and can't wait to try some new looks out. I hope this has given you some inspiration for some stunning autumn looks. I also hope you've enjoyed this blog post and this will hopefully be the first of an exciting series.
Thanks for reading my lovelies 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment